Updated Monday, 28th September 2020
Q. Are you Open?
Yes! Opening times for access to all buildings are as normal.
Q. What has changed?
Self storage does not attract large amounts of people at any one time, but we have made further changes to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible.
- Signage to request that a 2 metre social distancing rule is adhered to throughout the site, including reception.
- Signage to request that a face mask is worn in reception.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed in the reception and all loading bay areas.
- Regular cleaning routines on all surfaces used by customers.
- PPE has been provided to all team members.
- The ability to do remote, non-contact move-ins, payments and vacations.
Please take care of yourselves and each other.
James, Jon, Laura, Tammy & Mark